SEPTIER CELL BROADCAST EARLY ALERT
Septier’s Cell Broadcast Early Alert (CBEA) is a mass distribution medium of local information to mobile subscribers via cell broadcast. To promptly disseminate alerts to as many people as possible, the CBEA can send a consistent alert message through mobile communications. It can also send messages based on geographic criteria – i.e. in impacted areas only.
By using standard interfaces based on CAP, CBEA can also send a consistent alert message through multiple communication channels such as radio, television, landline telephone connections, internet, sirens, and private networks.
- Immediate/Scheduled Distribution – Allows messages to be sent out immediately or on a pre-programmed timetable, based on operational need
- Multi-Language – Supports multi-language messages for areas with several official languages and/or a large tourist presence
- Secure & Reliable – Highly protected from unauthorized access, data loss, and data manipulations and supports security audits
- Scalability – The system is modular and expandable, supporting higher system capacity and input sources to support and include new services
- High Availability – CBEA is designed to provide continuous service and be available 24/7.
- The System offers several options for redundancy from local redundant components to topological redundancy.
- Customizable – The system is easily integrated into existing network environments and operational workflows
- Telecom-Grade System – Septier solutions reside on carrier-grade platforms, including industry-leading signaling and middleware
- User-Friendly – Septier offers a simple, easy-to-understand Web-based portal which provides a clear overview of the system and the data it utilizes